Search alphabetically (by last name)
Now viewing 1 through 5 of 12 Attendees found.
Lab Association: BCL
Years worked at labs: 1970
Projects worked at labs: PC-Macromodules Interface
Mass Spec automation
Heart lung bypass membrane oxygenator
Working at WashU Electronic Radiology Lab helping to manage The Cancer Imaging Archive (TCIA): https://www.cancerimagingarchive.net .
Six kids graduated from college; 4 married; 3 grandchildren. Happy wife, Mary. Happy Ken.
- Community Evangelist in the Global Consulting Knowledge Management Group, Deloitte, 2008-present
- Retail & Consumer Knowledge Domain Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2008
- HP, Compaq, and Digital Equipment Corp., 1983-2008
- Held a wide variety of field and headquarters management roles in presales, consulting and systems integration
- Joined Digital Equipment Corporation in 1983 in the St. Louis office
- Moved to Detroit in 1986
- Launched Digital's first knowledge management program in 1996
- Helped develop the corporate KM strategy for Compaq in 2000
- Part of HP's Merger & Integration Clean Room in 2001-2002
- Led the Worldwide Consulting & Integration Knowledge Management Program for Hewlett-Packard, 2004-2008
- Manager of Computer Services at St. Louis University of Medicine, 1979-1983
- Computer programmer and research assistant at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, 1975-1979
At BCL from 1970 to 1979.